Community RSS feed for this section

recap-private-school-health-fair-2016

Fall Mom’s Night Out: Private School and Health Fair {Recap}

Our inaugural Private School and Health Fair for the Chattanooga Moms Blog came together nicely in the comfortable atmosphere of Puckett’s Restaurant and Grocery. We were especially pleased to have the talented photographer Brittany from Ella Rose Photography to capture the memories of the evening. Many of the contributors from the Chattanooga Moms Blog gathered […]

Continue Reading
electionintrospection

Election Introspection: This Mom’s Confessions as a Chronic Political Poster

I can’t be alone here. Not an hour goes by without a *BREAKING* update from some outlet on the ‘Presidential Circus of 2016,’ and with it the irresistible desire to share, share, share. Lines are drawn, families are divided, and friends wage war as our Facebook feeds are awash with both camps insisting upon their own indisputable correctness. […]

Continue Reading
Chattanooga Toddler Bucket List

Chattanooga Toddler Bucket List: Fall 2016

I know, I know. Bucket list? For a toddler? Don’t we have enough lists of things to do? You know I love a good list and a plan to get it done, so I thought I’d share our old favorites and some new fall activities that we’re looking forward to checking out soon in the […]

Continue Reading
Pumpkin Patch Roundup

Pumpkin Patch Roundup

TheRealPSL is back on Instagram which can only mean one thing: it’s fall, y’all! Pumpkin spice cheerios, falling leaves, Kerry Washington’s new OPI color palette, cool breezes blowing through the air — okay — it may still be 90F degrees, but that doesn’t stop this autumn-lover from celebrating the coming of fall! Yes, I am the […]

Continue Reading
CHATTANOOGA

Chattanooga Independence Day Events 2016

If you are looking for something fun to do on Fourth of July weekend but aren’t sure what is out there, check out this list of events in and around town. Have fun and be safe! Collegedale’s Independence Day Concert and Fireworks July 3, 4-10pm Collegedale Veteran’s Park Fourteen-time Grammy award winning artist Ricky Skaggs […]

Continue Reading
Chatt and Relax

Chatt and Relax Recap

CMB’s very first Mom’s Night Out was such a blast! On May 21, over 30 moms joined the Chattanooga Moms Blog contributor team for food, wine, massages, makeup tips, giveaways, and more at Massage Heights at Northgate Mall. The Massage Heights team performed shoulder, back and hand massages, skin analyses, and hand treatments. It was a real treat […]

Continue Reading